Like MONEY??Check it out !!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My First Time

On 4th June 2009, it's my first time creating a blog. Well, I am having my holiday now. Rather than sitting in front of the computer screen doing nothing for the whole day, why don't I do something meaningful ? But what am I going to do ? First thing that come across my mind is, money. First I search for ways to earn money online which ends up unable to sustain my interest regarding this topic. I then ask my friend, Wan Sin, who did mention on earning money online. Without any hesitation, I gtalk her. She asks me to create a blog. But how? I gtalk another friend of mine, KL who asks me to ask Wan Sin back. T_T|||. And this is when Lee Chon comes accross my mind. He owns a blog. Why don't I just ask him. So, He is the one who guides me through the whole creating a new blog process. Hahaha... And now, as u all see here, this is my first and new blog, "MELODIOUS STOP". Thanks to leechon for choosing this title for me as well, and as well as the url for this blog. It's www.goh7hui.blogspot.com. So, do visit my blog frequently to keep me updating my blog and make full use of this holiday. Hahaha... Suddenly feel fun for being a blogger. Of course, to thank lee chon, I would like to promote his blog, Chon's Magazine, www.chonmagazine.blogspot.com. That's all for today's first post.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog though!

    Dont forget to link me at www.renaelyng.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi.. how's yr holidays? still rmb me anot XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chee hui what's your surname ah?

    ReplyDelete