Like MONEY??Check it out !!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Cheeks ?? I don't know o, people only kiss my cheek before..

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Breakfast+lunch= Brunch.

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
I can hardly remember....

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
In what way ??

5. Will you ever donate blood?
NOOO!!!

6. Have you ever have a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Do I look like someone who is so cruel ?

8. What does your last text message say?
ok.

9. What are you thinking right now?
Can I just stay at home tonight ?

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
No need gua... I am not in need now...

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
12am ++ ? How I know o, u sleep liao still can look at the clock meh ?

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Har... How can I remember o...

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
Erm.... don know...

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Lee Chon

No comments:

Post a Comment