Like MONEY??Check it out !!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Accident

It was a beautiful night. Everything was just fine. 11pm, I was still playing piano in my living room. Walao... I wondered if my neighbours were complaining. Haha.. But, I did not care. My sister was back from town, 5 minutes later, I heard a "Bang" and then the dog started crying. Ouch!! Who's dog was it, knocked down by a car. When I was still playing piano without even bother about what actually happened, I found out that the dog's crying was very near to my house and somehow, it got nearer and nearer, at the same time, my mum said, " Ji bai charm liao, long diok liao..." I quickly ran outside. Damn!!! I saw my dog running back home with one of its legs injured. Once it passed the gate, he collapsed. His breath was so fast, and he could not move at all. I was so sad and feel like crying. He is still a puppy, and only a few months time, he was going to end his life so fast ? It was a hit and run accident, my mum said the driver didn't even stop and just continue speeding and that was why the dog was rolled under the car.. When I looked at him clearly, I could see tyre stripes on its body. Terrible driver. After a while, the dog used up all his strength to stand up and walk and hide under the car and refused to come out. When we saw him walking, we were so happy that at least now, he could walk and stand a chance to continue surviving. Well, my mum pulled him out and see how was he, tell u guys, when the dog cried out, my legs was like cramped. Haha... I accompanied him for about half an hour then ask him to walk back to his own cage. Well, it was really a miracle that he still can understand and walk back to his cage slowly. For your information, that dog could never control himself when he sees food. No matter what, he would try his very best to get the food and that night, my mum put some food in his bow and guess what, with all his pain in his body, he still manage to finish up everything in his bow.. Funny or not?? That's him. Well, I felt really realeased when he still can eat. That showed that he was ok.
From this incident, I would like to share with you one thing. As the saying goes, "As lawyer as a dog", and I really agree with this saying because you see, when my dog was knocked down, the first him he did is to stand all the pain and run back home, until he passed through the gate, it collapsed. It was really a touching scene. I think I should never beat him next time. Well, I beat him because he is too greedy. Never learn to control when he sees food. But now, I think, there is no need for me to do so as that's the real him. Even wan to die liao lor, still can eat so many things...

3 comments:

  1. wa..u treat ur dog so nt good la..he likes to eat nt wrong la..next time give him more food ah..

    ReplyDelete