Like MONEY??Check it out !!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DOTA ,, Interesting merrrrr....

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. Too busy ? I don't think so... or maybe, it's one of the reason. I keep myself busy with DOTA which is really a time wasting game. Though I know that it wastes time, I just can't keep myself from it. I guess I am addicted. Oh NOOOOO.... I used to tell my friends who used to play DOTA not to play so much. But now, it seems that DOTA comes for revenge. Of all the heroes in the game, I can only play using 3 hero which is quite a shame since I had been practising it since I enter UTP. Officially, it's one year time. Training those 3 heroes in one year time, I guess everyone will thought I am good in using them. In fact, that's not the truth. I am still a noob. I lose in almost everygame I play, even if it's a winning game, normally, it's because of those good player in my team. But somehow, I never stop playing it. Hmmm... can anyone tell me what makes DOTA so interesting ? And until this moment, I still cannot find out the exact reason. Is it the cooperation in the game makes the game so interesting? Or is it defeating the opponents in the game makes me continue to play? Or is there any other reason that you guys can tell me?? But one thing for sure is, after I go back to UTP, I won't be playing Garena anymore as the internet connection is too slow.. unable to connect to the server for online games... Hahaha..

2 comments:

  1. nope, I don't know whether it's interesting or not, but I never play it cause I know it's addictive... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dota is interesting because we're always unsastified when the war end, no matter we win or lose, we wish to start another war, with the full of new idea we wish to release... Dota make us lose stress, and we can't forget the happiness moment we win the war especially with friends. The highly concentrate u need in the game, make our brain keep the memory of it and remind us daily, make us feel want to fantasy the world again. To stop dota, destroy all dota resource, at least 1 month. I did it but once again influenced by friends. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete